Saturday, September 18, 2010

MAY AL-USTAZ M.RAJOLI'S 'RUH' BE BLESSED BY ALLAH SWT

Al-Ustaz M.Rajoli with wife, Hajjah Wan Chik Daud
(M.Rajoli was not just a multi-talented actor but was also a famous ' bilal ' at Masjid Jamek Kg Baru, KL)

I was so disturbed by numerous twitter messages stating that Mohd Rajab Mohamed a.k.a. M.Rajoli had passed away. I have to admit that Al-Ustaz M.Rajoli had come across my life at least five times. Out of all, the most nostalgic moment was during my cousin's funeral Maya Murni TS Nasaruddin in Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur. Out of no where, he walked into the ceremony humbly seeking permission and said, "Assalamualaikum. Please give me the chance to rest the 'jenazah' in peace as I have thought her how to read Al-Quranulkareem".
His words have followed me ever since. Yes, arwah Maya Murni @ Itung had to stop playing with me when we were little just to 'mengaji' with Ustaz M.Rajoli.
Like others, I always pray for everyone to be with ' para syuhada' and para anbiya' ' when the time comes. Ameen ...

Alfatihah !
BERNAMA today confirmed that M.Rajoli (64) had passed away on Friday, 18 Sept 2010 at 10.55 pm at Ampang Hospital. Kindly visit http://www.bernama.com.my/bernama/v5/newsindex.php?id=528549

No comments: